Tuesday, 13 November 2012

21

My life is very much starting to take shape. Here I am newly single, living in city centre Manchester, doing my first real job in marketing and trying to land on my feet in what could potentially be a pretty terrifying situation. Old Megan would have probably freaked out, curled up into a ball demanding to be back in my small town life before university and the realisation that I should really be taking life into my own hands. But recently I have had an attitude overhaul and I am determined to jump in head first and really make the most of the amazing opportunities that are opening up to me. 

Saturday marked a rather great milestone in my life. The big 21. Although, living in the UK, this means very little in terms of what I can actually do now it does feel as though this is the beginning of something new for me. I have graduated and I am making it on my own now. The word "adult" is screaming out to me with impressive persistence. There are a million reasons that this should be daunting, but I am so aware that this is such an exciting time for me. No one ever truly becomes an adult because of a birthday. We have to learn, develop, grow and be nurtured to become the person we are meant to be. Things are always going to change. I am embracing change and looking forward to the next year. 

Will I further my career? Maybe. Will I go through a break up? Who knows. Will I be somewhere completely unexpected when I turn 22? Most definitely.


And here are some birthday snaps, to lower the tone:

Twitter with me: @meganmem91

9 comments:

  1. So proud of you my grown up girl. You have the whole world in your hands. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I screwed up that last comment as I wasn't logged in...so ditto to that last comment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this post and Hippy Happy Birthday.
    Loving your letterbox cake too :-)
    Have fun in this year of life with your new take on life.
    Enjoy every minute
    Liska xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have saved as a favorite for later!
    Here is my homepage ; the truth teller show

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent,
    as well as the content!
    Also see my website - click through the up coming post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.
    My webpage :: New Bubble Shooter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply couldn't go away your web site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual information an individual provide on your guests? Is gonna be again frequently in order to inspect new posts

    my webpage :: Shabby Chic Moebel Karlsruhe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to obtain updated from latest reports.

    Also visit my webpage ... childhood anxiety disorders

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10 F @ Jun blue 2014-02-09 11:12:49

    Blind hurry. The first online shopping it. Do not hold a tricked you money
    mentality, a lot, much more stringent conditions for the opening day of cats to
    keep the rule than the C store, presumably nike run free 5.0a holiday,
    or too many orders. Could not deal with it as soon as possible.


    -----------------------------

    @ Lynx is a 16 floor liar 2014-02-09 11:45:18

    They is not no time to deal with, but insisted that the manufacturers do
    not give him money, he would not give me the money.
    If manufacturers cheap nike free run 3do not give him
    money for life, he is not righteous life can not give me money?
    The problem is that I did not take their goods, so that
    they clasp me what life is not money but also ah? Manufacturers do not give them money, what
    is the relationship with me. They excuse very angry people.
    And manufacturers in the end to not give nike free 5.0 womensthem money,
    I do not know ah. Relying seller a manufacturer did not give him money, he would
    have reason to make it cost me two thousand dollars?
    Seller This is the factory to give them a strong risk that consumers added to
    my head.

    ......

    -----------------------------

    I can help you points off it, is not necessarily correct, for reference
    ,,,, your seller is the agent, they can also have paid money to the manufacturers, the manufacturers may have shipped, but the sellers nike free run 3 womensand manufacturers as
    well as and your communication process, tripartite communication, there is
    a time difference ,, If, according to your idea, he dropped out of money to you,
    but manufacturers also made goods, to the side when you receive the
    goods, the seller who to turn to for money Oh,, is actually a
    problem with communication ,, this transaction correct approach, even if
    the manufacturer is already shipping, but you certainly do not sign, the same route back, manufacturers receive a return on the refund to the seller, the seller
    then passed money to you,, and the time delay of ,, question you really want to learn to calm, standing
    at the seller's point of view about the issue ,
    , this community to each harmonic, of course, you are very depressed, no matter how you handle ,,
    As long as the confiscation of the goods, your money will be refunded 100%
    you can rest assured your ,, Well ,,



    Have a look at my page; nike run free 5.0

    ReplyDelete