Monday, 28 May 2012

Happy Birthday Glossybox!


I arrived home yesterday, from a weekend at home driving cool cars, to be greeted by my Glossybox parcel sitting invitingly on my dresser. I always look forward to the end of the month when their offering of 5 high end beauty samples will land in my possession. This time it's Glossybox's birthday, meaning an uber- packed box with a few added extras, including a really cute birthday balloon! 


I was quite impressed with the products I received in my box this month as there was a nice variety, although it didn't initially excite me as much as the April Natural box as I adored the Figs and Rouge Balm and the Caudalie serum. Here is what I got this month: 



Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum and Si Lolita: I thought the cardboard sleeves and tiny baby pink and pastel purple spray bottles were adorable, yet I am undecided about the scents. The original eau de parfum is definitely my favourite as its floral and sweet, prefect for summer. 

Berber Oil Hair Treatment: This smells divine, a bit like sweets and after a quick tousle through my hair today I have noticed that it feels softer and more sleek. We'll see! A review to come on this one!

Apivita Express Beauty Masks with Pomegranate: I cannot wait to try these out. They claim to revitalise, restore natural radiance and contain honey, olive oil and vitamins to moisturise and tone the skin. I'm a sucker for a face mask so these are already a winner!

Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel: It's always handy to have a mini travel sized shower gel so I'm pleased with this. It smells lush and is inspired by the British Isles.. nice to see a bit of patriotic Jubilee fever making its way into the box. 

Eldora False Eyeslashes: These are quite extreme in my opinion and as someone who has never ventured towards false eyelashes a bit daunting. I will however be giving these a go and hopefully won't end up with eyelashes on my cheek half way through a night out. I like the fact that they come with a little pot of glue for easy use. 

Along with a compact Glossybox mirror which has now taken pride of place in my handbag, this box has definitely included a good variety of lovely products. The oil treatment and false eyelashes are exciting as are both products I've not really gotten into before and I am sure I will find a few gems. I'm excited to try out these products and I'll include some reviews at a later date.

Get your Glossybox from www.glossybox.co.uk. 

Twitter with me: @meganmem91

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear about the false eyelash trial! All I can think of is TOWIE! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, me and Abi keep saying we want to try out the fake tan and eyelashes... half way there!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog and ideas! Loved it! Come by and let's follow each other ;)! Stay in touch;) xx
    AB from angelasquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant decide if i want to sign up to glossybox or not! hmmmmms
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit hit and miss... sometimes I love it, sometimes it's a bit of a let down! It's definitely a nice treat though every now and then. (:

      Delete