Thursday, 20 January 2011

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Tricky one this week. In amongst exams, with a 2000 word essay due in tomorrow, means cheeriness is needed big time! Join in (:




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart



1. First exam. Check. And as long as I didn't misread a question or get the wrong end of the stick then I think *fingers crossed* that I did pretty well (:

2. Being back in Manchester with my ladies has already been lovely. There may be stress a plenty, but we're all managing to stay cheery! Also, I am a lot lessed worried about being back than I thought I would be.

3. Tomorrow, after 4pm, my coursework will be handed in and I won't have an exam until Tuesday, so I can have an afternoon off to see some great people I have missed very much! 


So, stay happy!

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

And if I could have a fourth and final reason (just because I feel like I need an extra one to counteract exam stress):

7 comments:

  1. Glad the exam went well and being back in Manchester is good! Have fun and tell that young man in the picture to pull his trousers up....rude boy!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the exam and this time tomorrow you will be having a ball. I did my masters a few years back I remember the deadline stress very well. I gave my dissertation in on 1st July and went into hospital to have the twins on 4th July - that really was stressful! lol

    Who is the guy? I am too old to know!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reasons Megan (and I'm not far from you - live near Chester). You have another reason to be cheerful now too, I'm your 24th follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Amazing what a relief it is when an assignment is handed in!

    Good luck with the rest of the exams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the exams. All good reasons to be cheerful!

    Herding Cats x

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with the exams :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the exams. All good reasons to be cheerful!

    Herding Cats x

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete