Friday, 14 January 2011

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Came across a lovely meme! Thinking of reasons to be cheerful on such a dreary day, with university work up to my eyeballs, will definitley give me a bit of inspiration to plod on:

1. I have a beautiful little Freddy sat on my lap, good as gold. He's putting my bracelets on, dropping them and exclaiming "oooh nooo". He always makes me cheerful.




2. I've started this blog, which I am already loving. Being a newbie and already receiving support is very lovely! I have also enjoyed having a cheeky peek at some other blogs and finding out lots of interesting things.


3. Although going back to uni on Sunday means the dreaded exams are on their way, it also means I get to see all of my friends! Queue girly chats, lots of laughs, nights out, Amsterdam and Ireland baby (:







Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart
 

Pop over and have a look at some more reasons to be cheerful!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you've got lots to look forward to...and lots of reasons to be cheerful :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - nice to "meet" you. Yes it is a great meme for a Friday and helps me appreciate what is going on in my life. Marketting eh? Sounds good. I help with my husband's business so any tips would be appreciated - also if you ever want any case studies or companies to try anything out on - you know where to find me. Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful reasons, all those. Your pic of a beautiful smiling Freddie has left me feeling cheerful too!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland, it is a great place to be. Enjoy being back at Uni. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, great reasons, Freddy looks a happy little chap.

    Thanks for joining in. Hope you will again next week. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland, it is a great place to be. Enjoy being back at Uni. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - nice to "meet" you. Yes it is a great meme for a Friday and helps me appreciate what is going on in my life. Marketting eh? Sounds good. I help with my husband's business so any tips would be appreciated - also if you ever want any case studies or companies to try anything out on - you know where to find me. Denise x

    ReplyDelete