Saturday, 22 January 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Calming Dead Sea Anti- Stress Face Tonic

Right now I am smack bang in the middle of my exams, with coursework deadlines looming. The stress levels are on the up and I am in desperate need of a break and a bit of de- stressing! What better way than to try out my Montagne Jeunesse Calming Dead Sea Anti- Stress Face Tonic Mask.

I have always been a fan of Montagne Jeunesse products and, particularly when it comes to face masques, this is the brand I would go for. The packaging is exciting and bright and all products are extremely affordable (perfect for a skint student who wants a luxury pamper session!!) 

I have always loved and admired Montagne Jeunesse's ethics when it comes to their products. They are Vegetarian Society approved and never test on animals (something which is particularly important to me as a vegetarian) and they always use natural ingredients where possible. Their commitment to these issues is highlighted on their website:

"If you love natural ingredients our products are bursting with the most delicious ones under the sun. We believe:
-That all products should be made with the minimum of processing using only natural ingredients derived from plant and mineral sources. Many products are dairy free.
-In scrutinizing all product materials to assess their environmental impact and where possible, to use packaging that can be recycled.
-In producing products that are vegetarian certified, not tested on animals. Many are suitable for vegans. So you know what you are getting - no chemicals and absolutely nothing nasty."


So, down to the product itself. This mask is aimed at busy people on the go who want five minutes of 'me time' to put their feet up, relax and enjoy the calming effects it brings. I think that this makes me the perfect candidate as a stressed out student with a hectic lifestyle!




Instructions:


The Verdict: So yes, I may look a little silly wearing it, but I would definitely recommend this face mask!

What I loved about it:



The attention to detail on the masque itself. The colour and the flowery pattern made it feel very girly.
The lovely aroma that waved over me- it smelt great!
The mess free, fuss free style of the masque, ideal for when you need a quick 'pick me up'.
How it was so simple to use, yet had a massive de- stressing effect.
The feeling of feeling lighter and rejuvenated when it is taken off.
It is ideal for a busy student, a mum with her hands full, a stressed businesswoman... The list is endless.
My skin felt great afterwards, really soft and smooth. Double for your money!
At just 99p, it is amazingly affordable and I would definitely purchase it again.
Overall, I was very impressed and believe that everyone should buy themselves this perfect little treat and indulge in some quality 'me time'.



Watch out for more reviews on natural beauty products by Montagne Jeunesse. My next review will be for their Chocolate Infusion hair mask. Yummy (: 

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Great review and brilliant photos! Definitely sounds good for a de-stressing pamper session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. Sounds awesome. (: Brilliant first reviewwwww Megan and I LOVE the pictures! You look very stress-free :P <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a glamorous Jason Vorhees in picture 3.
    Might just treat myself to one though... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I love the instructions :D Good luck in your exams x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! Think my skin needs one now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up on all my blog follows. What a superb review Megan - it's fab. My skin needs a complete overhaul so may have to purchase this. Hope the exams go well xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol I love the instructions :D Good luck in your exams x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like a glamorous Jason Vorhees in picture 3.
    Might just treat myself to one though... xx

    ReplyDelete